READY TO SHIP WITH NO LEAD TIME
Previously restricted to DoD/Mil/LE sales only, the L3Harris BNVD 1531 is now available commercially.
BNVD 1531, 2376+ FOM Minimum ($11,400 value)
- Remote Battery Pack
- Remote Power Cable
FREE Ops-Core FAST BUMP High Cut Helmet (Color: Multicam, Choice of L or XL) ($345 value)
The L3Harris BNVD-1531 combines the most-desired features from the rugged PVS-15 with the lightweight PVS-31A which is currently fielded by many SF units, to deliver additional capability to the end user in a small, lightweight package.
The 1531 is the result of L3Harris' focus on product improvements in the areas of size, weight, and performance. The 1531 offers a lightweight, ergonomic design similar to the PVS-31A but with significant weight reduction over the PVS-15.
It also incorporates features such as: adjustable diopters (diopters on the PVS-31A are fixed), manual gain adjustment, inter-pupillary distance (IPD) stops, an integrated infrared illuminator, and use of an optional external battery pack (included).
- Includes Gen III I2 tubes with auto-gated technology to prevent damage in high-light environments.
- High-performance white phosphor image with enhanced degree of detail in overall contrast and range of shades while providing the operator with more visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition.
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization.
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain.
- Adjustable diopter eyepieces allows use by operators with differing visual acuity.
- Integrated infrared illuminator for map reading.
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and the option to use as a single monocular.
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts.
- Auto OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed.
- LED indicators in left and right monocular alert the operator when the BNVD has no less than 10 minutes of battery life remaining.
- Replaceable/upgradeable I2 tube assemblies.
1 year factory warranty from L3Harris. Units will be serviced by L3Harris after the warranty period has ended.