PRE-ORDER - EXPECTED TO SHIP IN JULY
RESTRICTED DEVICE. LE / MIL ONLY. RAIDXe P/N 65300G10-C, 65300G10-B
CONTACT SALES@APOLLOGEARCO.COM TO SUBMIT AND REVIEW CREDENTIALS *BEFORE* ORDERING. ANY ORDER PLACED WITHOUT CREDENTIALS WILL BE CANCELLED AND SUBJECT TO A 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
The Wilcox RAID Xe is the next generation in the RAID line of products. The RAID Xe is a high power laser aiming device designed for assault and crew served weapons. The RAID Xe provides a smaller, lighter, stronger laser aiming device with superior, uncompromising performance. The ultimate beam clarity and uniformity aide rapid target acquisition and the built-in networking capabilities give the RAID-Xe superior maintenance and replenishment connectivity, all increasing the warfighter’s lethality and situational awareness.
- One optical bench houses red VIS laser, NIR laser, NIR room/variable Illuminators
- NIR illuminator projects precise beam clarity for optimal combat identification and target acquisition
- NIR room illuminator provides 40º flood capabilities
- Optical bench is aligned to weapon by one windage and one elevation adjustment
- Powered by one (1) CR123 3V battery
- Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail secured by 2 shock nuts
- Multi-function keypads provide flexibility in programming custom options
- Five (5) selectable pulse modes on VIS/NIR lasers settings
- Selectable or auto adjustable laser/illuminator
- brightness settings
- Security tethered loop tie down
- Bluetooth interface provides key information on mobile devices
- User interchangeable modular visor/laser safety cover
- Illuminator spool adjusts beam divergence from
- 15 mrad to 80 mrad
- Remote port accepts Wilcox line of ERGOCTO™ Xe™
- Activation Keypads and ERGOCTO Xe Control Grips (optional)
Battery Life: Over 8 Hrs
Immersion: 1 meter for 1 hour
Boresight Retention: <.5 mrad
Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Red Visible Laser/640nm/15mW
Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Green Visible Laser/520nm/15mW
Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Infrared Laser/850nm/27-30mW
Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Infrared Illuminator/860nm/75mW
Nominal Output Power is subject to +/-10% tolerance.
For Laser Safety use Nominal Output Power + 20%.