The Individual Rugged Outdoor Kit (I-ROK) contains life-saving equipment to control major bleeding as well as essential first-aid supplies to treat common and basic injuries such as cuts, scrapes, bites & stings.
The I-ROK comes in a hard-sided utility case by Pelican that is crushproof, dustproof and waterproof with internal organizers. First-aid and trauma supplies will be protected from the outdoor elements to help ensure your kit is ready if ever needed.
Waterproof up to a depth of 2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68 rated protection from water, dirt, snow & dust and rubberized protective bumpers to protect against drops.
The case handles on each side can be used to secure the kit and can be strapped to your gear, ATV/UTV, or vehicle.
- 1 x Pelican Ruck R40 Case
- 1 x I-ROK Case Label
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 4 in. Mini ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 5 x Butterfly Bandage
- 5 x Bandage (1 in. x 3 in.)
- 3 x Burn Gel
- 1 x MicroShield CPR Face Mask
- 3 x Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 x Sting & Bite Packet
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- 3 x Hand Sanitizer
- 1 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape (2 in.)
- 1 x Black Permanent Marker, Large
- 1 x Bleeding Control Instruction Card
- Measurements: H 7.0 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 2.41 lb