The Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. Despite its small size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty.
The Mini First Aid Kits compact, 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open at both ends for easy access. It features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization.
The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to a battle belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to the C-A-T.® tourniquet.
Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder if needed.
We carry QuikClot Combat Gauze, which can be purchased separately and added to the kit if desired. Combat Gauze is also included within MFAK Re(Supply) Kits.
- Contains First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to C-A-T.® tourniquet
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz