Please be advised: night vision, thermal, and certain accessories you purchase from Apollo Gear LLC are controlled technologies.
As such, by purchasing products from Apollo Gear LLC, you acknowledge and agree to the following statements:
- These products and technologies are subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and may fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Department of Commerce’s Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.), for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
- I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions).
- I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, among other penalties, for me and/or any company I represent).
- I understand I am purchasing this equipment for use in the United States only.
- I understand and agree that these items will not be exported, provided to foreign persons in the U.S. (including Foreign Embassies in the U.S.) or sold domestically for export by a third party (including U.S. Government agencies).
- I understand if these items are sold, it is my responsibility to advise the purchaser of their duty to comply with U.S. export control regulations or face the possibility of severe criminal and civil fines, including imprisonment.
- I understand it is my obligation to obtain and retain a record of the sale if these items are sold.
- I will inform Apollo Gear LLC if these products are lost, stolen or destroyed, and provide the date of the incident as well as the associated serial number of the item so that Apollo Gear LLC can maintain information for its records and may provide it to the proper regulating authority.
By purchasing any product from Apollo Gear LLC, you agree that you will abide by our Terms of Service.