These units carry a lead time. Delivery estimate is September.
2376 FOM Minimum. Includes: Remote Battery Pack, Remote Power Cable.
The L3Harris PVS-31A is a compact, lightweight goggle that was designed with SOCOM input for use in special operations.
The PVS-31A was designed to increase system resolution, significantly reduce head-borne weight, improve system center of gravity, provide additional operational utility and improve overall Situational Awareness. It's largely seen as the "best" dual tube system available.
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization.
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain.
- Optional diopter lenses optimize operator preference for visual acuity.
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and the option to use as a single monocular.
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts.
- Auto OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed.
- LED indicators in left and right monocular alert the operator when the BNVD has no less than 10 minutes of battery life remaining.
- Includes Gen III Image Intensification Tubes (I2) at 2376+ FOM with Auto-Gated Technology to prevent damage in high-light environments.
- High-performance white phosphor image with enhanced degree of detail in overall contrast and range of shades.
- Provides the operator more visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition.
1 year factory warranty from L3Harris. Units may be serviced by L3Harris after the warranty period has ended, though may incur a fee.