Hand Select: Units will ship within 3-5 business days.
- Full kit contains RPNVG with L3 24UA tubes, mil-spec optics (Carson), objective lens covers, eyepiece covers, Apollo Lens Pen, Zeiss cleaning wipes, Surefire CR123a battery, and Apollo hard-sided case
Tube Model: - CUSTOM CONTRACT: 24UA, 36 SNR Minimum
The following Gen 3 white phosphor, mil-spec tubes from L3Harris are Model 24UA
- These special order 24UA tubes go a step further and carry a 36 SNR MINIMUM rather than the standard 24UA's 2160 FOM minimum.
- Unlimited FOM, Aviation spot spec
- Unfilmed ("filmless"), autogated and come with electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding.
- Aviation spot spec is L3Harris' strictest and only permits spots larger than .003" in zone 3 only (please note that all night vision contains small spots to some degree under the countable spot threshold)
- 36 SNR minimum marked on the data sheets.
- FOM = SNR x Center Resolution. See "Spec Key" and "Helpful Info" drop-downs above for more info on specs and spots.
Ruggedized design with adjustable Field of View.
The RPNVG builds on design of the durable RNVG, with key improvements.
Notably, the RPNVGs pods are able to pivot outwards. This panning feature offers a wider field of view, letting you see more of your environment to enhance situational awareness.
The interpupilary distance (IPD) adjustment of the goggle has also been refined. Depressing a push button on each pod allows them to quickly slide along the RPNVGs bridge.
Finally, each pod can be removed from the bridge for use as a monocular with a separately purchased power supply. This flexibility provides the option to outfit another individual with a monocular (or use a monocular for portability reasons).
Like the RNVG, the RPNVG utilizes a single CR123 battery, and comes with a lemo port for optional use of a battery pack.