- Low-profile, unique geometry designed to sit comfortably behind NVGs.
- Tool-less installation of various lenses into ballistic goggles depending on mission requirements.
- Includes a Clear and a Tinted lens (Dazzle available separately)
- Removable rubber gaskets designed to keep dirt and dust out of eyes when in use. Gaskets can be removed from the protective visor for additional ventilation if needed.
- Retention bungees can be adjusted and locked into place with the cleat system, and allow this ballistic helmet visor to fit with many different helmets.
- Bungees can be attached to helmet Velcro for quick stowage when not needed.
- Can be worn during parachute operations and has been tested to work for jump scenarios in 120 mph winds.
- Meets all the ANSI Z87.1 spectacle requirements for ballistics and optics.
- Provides MIL-PRF-32432 ballistic protection.
- One size fits all system allows the protective visor to seamlessly integrate with nearly all Ops-Core and Gentex helmet systems with ARC Rails regardless of the shell cut.
The Ops-Core STEP-IN® Visor is a low-profile protective visor, designed with unique geometry that allows it to sit comfortably behind NVGs, while also providing high-performing vision protection. Depending on individual mission requirements, users can easily switch between clear, tinted, and dazzle lenses, all made specifically for these ballistic goggles.
The removable rubber gaskets keep debris out of users’ eyes and can be taken off for missions where additional ventilation is needed, making it the ideal helmet visor for a range of intense environments.
This STEP-IN® Visor can be worn in extreme conditions, including parachute operations and jump scenarios with up to 120 mph winds. With a one-size-fits-all design, the STEP-IN® Visor seamlessly integrates with nearly all Ops-Core and Gentex helmet systems, regardless of the shell cut.
The retention bungees allow users to easily attach the ballistic helmet visor onto a helmet and can be adjusted and locked into place and attached to the helmet Velcro when not in use.